Call for speakers for the 4th edition of Prague Gaming Summit, Prague, March 6, 2020 is now open!
- Call for speakers closes on December 10th, 2019
- Program will be announced in the mid of January
We are looking for passionate and talented experts of the industry to share with 100+ top-notch international professionals and investors in the online gambling industry:
- practical, hands-on discussions, strong case studies, and personal experiences in the specially designed panels of the event
- experiments and new techniques in terms of creating and adopting new technology within the gambling industry
Expected attendees: 100+ top-notch industry professional from 25+ countries
Audience: legal representatives, compliance managers, software providers, architects, technical leaders, CEOs, business analysts, gambling operators (both online and land-based)
Speakers joining from the previous edition: Dr. Robert Skalina (WH Partners), Jan Rehola (PS Legal), Jakub Kolomicenko (Endorphina), Vojtech Chloupek (Bird & Bird) and more to be confirmed soon
Key topics and panels: Gambling Industry in Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic, Innovations in the field of online and land-based gambling, cryptocurrency, blockchain, customer retention, sports betting in 2020, casino industry in 2020, gambling and millennials.
For the selected speakers, we cover the following expenses:
- conference ticket
- access to all networking sessions
- networking party
We are looking forward to having you as a speaker in Prague!
Please fill out the form below in order to apply!