Reading Time: 2 minutes
The third edition of Prague Gaming Summit, held on the 12 of March 2019 at Vienna House Andel’s Prague, will open with a thought-provoking and energizing panel discussion of operators, service providers, affiliates and expert lawyers. The experts of the panel will present a case study about the Affiliate-Operator relations and how it has been influenced by the regulators choices in 2019 and beyond.
Tal Itzhak Ron (Chairman & CEO at Tal Ron, Drihem & Co., Law Firm), along with a panel of industry experts will dissect the topic and answer a burning question of the industry, the Affiliate-Operator relations can be strained at times, so what should each party look for in a partnership in order to make sure it runs smoothly?
Find out what operators look for in a trustworthy affiliate, and discuss how we can all play a part in improving industry relations across the board. In this exclusive session affiliates, operators, lawyers and regulators discuss topics storming the industry.
- As the compliance in the UK and Malta tightens – how do operators and affiliates embrace these changes?
- Are players looking for other markets due to these compliance requirements?
- As initiatives like trustly “Pay N Play” disrupts the way players open account – what is the future of player acquisition and how can such initiatives propagate the tightened UK market?
- As key personnel shift between the Malta Gaming Authority and Malta Financial Services Authority – can blockchain technology and cryptocurrency be the future basis for the iGaming industry?
- What is the current M&A landscape for operators and affiliates?
- How are the relationships between operators and white hat affiliates evolving as affiliates programs trim their affiliate partners? Are the big networks, which work on contracts with operators going to totally change the affiliate industry landscape?
- What would the affiliate world look like a year from now with all the regulatory changes and the US opening for business?
The panel members will be:
- Assaf Stieglitz (President, Odds1x2 Holdings)
- Amir Mikay (Co-founder, TrafficLightMedia)
- Yoav Dotan (Co-Founder, Affiliate Cruise and Genesis Global)
- Stephanie Attias (Global Head of Regulation, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.)
Whether you are a new to the industry or a veteran, Prague Gaming Summit offers the opportunity to learn something new and be part of a group at the forefront of gambling industry in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Germany and Liechtenstein.
The Summit will approach all regulatory and compliance related aspects of the mentioned markets and will also highlight some trending topics such as the relationships between Regulators, Operators – Affiliates, MasterCard’s new requirements for Online Merchants (CFD, FX, Gaming, Crypto), understanding millennials (with emphasis on eSports, Daily Fantasy Sports an Virtual Sports), outsourcing for gaming companies, IT security, AML, KYC, CSR.
Several topics will also focus on the use of AI in sports betting industry related Big Data and in Responsible Gambling.
The program will also include a very important IMGL MasterClass that will aim to sharing the latest insights by the International Masters of Gaming Law experts about advertisement banning.
Full details about the event can be found on the official event website: www.praguegamingsummit.com
Source: European Gaming Media and Events